Friday, June 5, 2009

Canadian Forces Day - Run/Walk

I'm going to break with tradition and post out of sequence. I've officially finished my placement and I can't think of better way to cap off my four weeks then to participate in the annual walk/run for Canadian Forces Day. The walk took place downtown along the Rideau Canal and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.

All employees and their families were encouraged to participate in the event and as you can see, there were tons of people there!


Me with some of my co-workers!


The view looking ahead.


The view looking behind...look at all those people!!!!



It was a great day.

I'm off to take my two roomies out to a thank-you dinner. This weekend is Doors Open in Ottawa and so J and I will taking part tomorrow.

Happy Friday!

Cheers,

T.

No comments: