Saturday, June 13, 2009

Back Home in London...

I made it safe and sound back from Ottawa and am now (somewhat) settled back into my place here in London. I started my new placement on Monday and I can definitely say it is a completely different experience than my last one. The week has flown by and I honestly cannot believe that it is already Saturday afternoon. I've got so much to do before Monday and I'm not quite sure how it will all get done!

My trip home was rather uneventful. I stopped in the Toronto area to have a late lunch with two good friends and was back in London last Sunday for dinnertime.

Perhaps when things slow down a bit, I'll have a chance to catch up on some Ottawa topics that I didn't have a chance to write about while I was there.

Happy Saturday!

Cheers,

T.

No comments: