Wednesday, July 15, 2009

When the Parents are on Vay-Cay...

I come home to dog sit!

I've been at my parent's place this past week looking after their little pooch, Mac. He's just over a year and pretty darn cute (even if he does bark at just about everything he sees).

Here's a photo of him:



Despite it being the middle of July, everything in the garden is full of colour. I took an opportunity today to snap a few photos in the back yard...


One of the many Hostas in the garden. Still wet from a brief rain shower.



I love the colour of this flower - so vibrant!



The "creek" at the back of the property. From time to time actual herons come to visit it!




Playing around with the features on my camera. Lavender in a planter box just off the deck.

The next few weeks are filled with all sorts of events. I shall try my best to keep this updated as best I can!!!

Cheers,

T.

No comments: